the software awards 2020 voting period is now closed
The Accounting Excellence Software Awards are publicly voted awards – we collect ratings from software users between 1st November 2019 and 26 October 2020 to determine the 2020 Software Awards winners and finalists.
Specifications for 2020
- There are 9 software categories to vote across.
- To qualify, a software product must gain a minimum of 3% of the overall voting share within their category.
- Your user base must be predominantly UK based.
- The finalists and winner in each category are the products with the highest overall average score across the 4 variables and a user recommendation rating
- The Practice Suite of the Year award is calculated based on the best average score across a full suite of product categories.
- You can vote for a maximum of 3 categories in a single form submission.
- You will need to provide your email address to validate your vote, we will not be accepting votes from invalid email addresses.
The 2020 Software Awards categories
Accounts Production Software Submit
Data & Expense Management Software Submit
Forecasting, Planning & Analysis Software Submit
Mid-market & Enterprise Accounting Software Submit
Payroll Software Submit
Professional Tax Software Submit
Practice Management Software Submit
Small Business Accounting Software Submit
Non-Accounting Cloud or Banking App Submit
Get your software listed
Get on the list
Don't miss any of the dates, insights, news and more for the Accounting Excellence Awards.