Making Tax Digital: Live Q&A and Surgery
Tuesday 26 March, 1pm
Despite the government’s flagship digital taxation policy being imminent there are still many questions left unanswered. These range from the technical to the technological, and cover issues as diverse as workflows, digital records and unwilling clients.
Our panel of experts are running this surgery to help you with those last minute MTD queries.
We’ll be looking at a range of issues including:
- Will HMRC now see all our transaction data?
- How long do I need to keep digital records for?
- Do I have to keep digital records for other tax?
- Will have have to move from annual or monthly VAT accounting?
- Who will be exempt?
- How to win over cloud-reluctant clients?
- How can I use MTD to grow my firm?
Sign up below to view this webcast on-demand.
Director of Product Management, Sage
Sage Development Manager, Albert Goodman LLP
Making Tax Digital for Business expert, HMRC