Nail your niche and fast-track your success
Session now available on-demand
The preparation for MTD has caused a second wave of firms to prioritise adopting cloud systems, pushing wider innovation into the background. Now a lot of those second wave adopters are looking for direction.
Targeting a particular type of client and offering specific services are fundamental building blocks for practice focus. Niche firms grow faster in terms of annual fees and are a frequent type of Accounting Excellence Award entrant.
- Client profile and demographics: Segmentation, CRM, identifying who your best clients are
- Service profile for ideal clients: Identifying service gaps. Communicating with your best clients to understand their needs and how you can help them. Which problems do your best clients have? What services could you offer to help them thrive?
- Practical examples: Cloud technology consulting and implementation, training, “virtual finance director” outsourcing, specialist advisory, strategy planning related to specific industry needs, wealth management
- Finding new clients: Communicating niche/sector specialism to establish credentials among target clients and attract referrals
- Q&A: Questions from the audience
Host: Richard Hattersley Practice Editor, AccountingWEB
Practice Editor at AccountingWEB
Head of Marketing at Capium
Nadia Hossen Mamode
Founder and Business Advisor at Bee Accountancy
Business Consultant, Speaker and Author