Competitions, prize draws and promotions (Competitions) held by Accounting Excellence, a trading division of Sift Limited (company registration number 05923499, registered office Bridge House, 48-52 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1QB, registered in England and Wales) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to enter any Competition, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be resident in the UK; and
- You must be aged 18 or over;and
- you must also meet any specific criteria set out in the relevant Competition details.
- In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. Sift Limited shall have full discretion to reject any submission which it determines does not meet its criteria and may require you to prove your eligibility.
- You must enter via the method and by the time and date set out in the Competition details. Where entry requires the submission of information, you warrant that all information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. Any submission which is incomplete, late, or otherwise invalid, shall not be accepted.
- Sift Limited is not responsible for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
- No purchase is necessary. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person, or joint entries, are not permitted.
- The prize will be as set out in the Competition details. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not negotiable or transferable. Sift Limited will notify you as soon as practicable if you have won and its decision shall be final.
- Where applicable, the notification of the winner shall include instructions for claiming the prize. If you are a winner, you must comply with such instructions. Failure to do so may result in your claim becoming invalid. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. Sift Limited does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to claim and/or use the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Sift Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Sift Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- If you win a Competition, you agree that Sift Limited may use your name, location and other personal details to announce the winner(s) of the Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering a Competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. Sift Limited may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition if it believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. Sift Limited also reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend a Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.