For 2020 we have made it easier for you to vote for the software products that you use and love.
The Accounting Excellence Software Awards are publicly voted awards – we collect ratings from software users between 1st November 2019 and 30 June 2020 to determine the 2020 Software Awards winners and finalists.
Specifications for 2020
- There are 9 software categories to vote across.
- To qualify, a software product must gain a minimum of 3% of the overall voting share within their category.
- Your userbase must be predominantly UK based.
- The finalists and winner in each category are calculated on the total average score (functionality, support, ease of use & value for money) with the NPS score used to settle any tie breakers.
- The Practice Suite of the Year award is calculated based on the best average score across a full suite of product categories.
- You can vote for a maximum of 3 categories in a single form submission.
- You will need to provide your email address to validate your vote, we will not be accepting votes from invalid email addresses.
If you are a software vendor not currently listed in this survey and would like to be included, you can request for your software to be added.
All votes are collected via the form below.
The 2020 Software Awards categories:
Accounts Production Software
Data & Expense Management Software
Forecasting, Planning & Analysis Software
Mid-market & Enterprise Accounting Software
Professional Tax Software
Practice Management Software
Small Business Accounting Software
Non-Accounting Cloud or Banking App
Practice Suite Software